Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Reborn- Editor's Choice

I am happy to be able to say that the YA I am working was picked as an Editor's Choice on TextNovel.  I am excited and completely shocked by this.  It came as a surprise.  This my first YA so I am pretty excited.  I had a feeling while writing the chapters that I had something good and it is my for fun novel.  I am so glad people are enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.  Dain and Tara pretty much tell me how they want things to go and if they misbehave I go all evil author on them.  It's a fun journey.

I need votes.  So please go check out The Reborn.  Read it and if you like it vote.  I also love comments on the story. 

For ninety-nine life times Dain has loved Tara and for only some of those ninety-nine has she love him in return.
Something has changed...Now Tara remembers...She is the only one...
With all the forces they are up against, Tara has to find away to make him remember so they can be with one another this one last time...
Because this is the only time that matters...
...This is the last time they will be Reborn.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books