Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dastardly Dain


Here is the first 8 sentences of my Reborn short story. It's a prequel and it is the lifetime that started it all.  This isn't exactly the cover I am going with but it is lovely right?

Lord of Requited Love- Casse NaRome
“She is exasperating!” I fumed in my chambers to Christopher.
“Why do you even let her get to you my Lord?” He questioned me as he always did when he considered me unreasonable.
I shot him a glare.
“Sorry I mean, Dain.” The young gentleman amended knowing I hated titles among us. We were more friends than anything else.

That's all you get!

Keep reading and keep writing,
Casse

1 comment :

  1. Love the cover art - even if it isn't what you plan on going with. There's just something about a kiss in the rain - and the umbrella fallen off to the side lets you know just how into each other they are.

    ReplyDelete

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books