Thank you for stopping by "From Here to There...A Writer's Journey" to see my books in my readers' hands. I'm Casse NaRome, the writer. Here I will blog about my progress on my manuscripts and my novels that already available. I will also blog on the things that I find interesting and hilarious because I think you might too. I hope you stick around for the ride and share this Journey with me. Love, Casse xoxo!

Friday, March 2, 2012

The sea of No


Well, the beginning of the year I decided it was time to take a dive and go swimming.  For a writer that means start querying. Yes, if you are also a writer your heart probably started racing at the thought.  The dread, the excitement, the vigilant email watching, and the pending heartbreak.




Querying is like dating.  All those rejections in search of someone who will: see you, ‘get’ you, then love you enough to marry you and say “Yes, I want to share this journey with you. Yes, I believe in you.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Part Time Reaper 1 featured on

I'm Loving ♥ Books I'm Loving ♥ Books